Monday, October 4, 2010

What A Busy Day!!!!

Hello everyone,
Today was a very busy day for me. I finally got to sit down after only getting 3 hours of sleep last night. I got up because my husband was so excited due to it was the first day of hunting season. So he had me up at 4:30 am, than after that I could not get back to sleep so I than cleaned the house and put up all the Halloween decorations. I thought maybe than I could sit and do some homework, however that did not work out either. I than had to take my daughter to Girl Scouts, which I than had to make bake goods for the cancer work for my other two daughters Girl Scout troop. By the time I got my kids in bed it was time for my class. So now it is 11:55 pm and class just ended and now I have to do my school work. Boy, I’m glad I decided to take three class. LOL

1 comment:

  1. HI Melanie. My name is Kevin Kinner. I am in your class. Wow you are very busy. I do not see how you keep up. Good job on your blog.

    ReplyDelete